Sin or Sacrifice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akira Megami OC

2 posters

Go down

Akira Megami OC Empty Akira Megami OC

Post  Mephisto Pheles Sun May 20, 2012 4:12 am

Just to let you know this OC is from the current story I am writing. She is two years younger than Rin and Yukio and my story it takes place 6 years after the actual series, kinda making Rin and Yukio 21 and her 19. More info will be given for this character, but I'm just getting there. So please cut me some slack, please. -____-"

Name: Akira Megami

Eye color: Silver

Hair color: White

Height: 5'11

Weight: 135 lbs.

Birthday: May 24

Familiars: Wolf and Tiger (Takes on the form of a dog and a cat to avoid suspicion)

Physical Description: Akira is very strong, athletic, smart and is an excellent cook. People try to look up to her, but because of her attitude she prefers to keep to herself. Others use to pick fights with her because they heard that she was the strongest of the all the students and then unknowingly beat all of them without a single scratch on her. Akira knew that she was different from everyone else, but couldn't fully grasp who she really is, but no matter how hard she tried she could never find the answer to her true existence.

Personality: Akira is sadistic, emotionless and carefree, but doesn't give a damn in the world about what she does, unless instructed by her leader to do so. Just by looking at her eyes one can tell of her immediate intimidation and force others into submission just by looking, but yet again, it's not her its her demonic heritage. Akira ends up in a accident, resulting in her having complete memory loss and being found by Rin and Yukio and is taken in to see why she has the aura of a demon. She still has the scythe and her two familiars with her, but that's all she has to go by.

(optional) Affiliation: Exorcists

(if an exorcist) Class: Knight

(if an exorcist) Meister Type: Tamer

(optional) Relationships: She no longer has any relationships to go by, except for her the relationship she has with her two familiars. Including the new bonds she holds with Rin and Yukio and the others the the Academy.

(optional) Other: Akira is an only child, but she doesn't know who her real parents are. Lucifer was a fallen archangel from heaven, but was taken under Satan's wing and thus became Satan's follower and in charge of the lower demons. Lucifer wanted to see the world with his own eyes, but couldn't because the things around him would wither away, but in this case he met a human woman and understood that his flames weren't bad, but the opposite and would heal the things around him and that the white flames were the rarest and that it could counter any other flame. Nothing could have prepared her for what she was about to hear; that she was the one and only daughter of Lucifer and a human woman and that she also possessed the same power as he did, but even more powerful in all of existence and that she accompanied by two familiars; a wolf and a tiger, but had to take the form of a dog and a cat to avoid being hunted. Akira's demon powers were sealed within a scythe that looks like an arm band to avoid having sudden outbursts of power and being detected by other demons and exorcists.

Something interesting that both Rin and Yukio found out about her records was that orphanage that Akira was from does in fact exist, but no one even knew her, not even the children. It was later on that they find out that Akira was taken in by the government or should I say an advanced group called Ikhan; whose true propose was to bring salvation to the human race by cleansing them of all impurities and making them worship Lucifer as god rather than Satan. This group knew of the existence of Rin and Yukio who happen to be the sons of Satan, but knew that they needed something much more powerful. They heard that two years after the Blue Night that another child had been born with the exact some power, but of white flames indicating to them that Lucifer had left his mark some where and they took immediate action to retrieve the child. Little did they know that Mother found Akira and raised her, but as soon as she turned five years old, Akira's life dramatically changed. Everyone around her no longer knew her and the reason for that was Ikhan erased Akira from all of their memories making her a much easier target to manipulate and use for their own personal needs. As for the Akira living in an orphanage it was all a cover up and a way to make her believe she was still part of that place and to be able to break her and mold her into what they wanted. Akira does go to school like any other person, but on top of that works secretly for Ikhan on gathering information on True Cross, the exorcists, demons and Satan's sons. But when on a mission, she encounters a really powerful high class demon, but she was able to deal enough damage, but out of no where a second demon appears and does something to Akira leaving her unable to fight and the rest is a blur to her. She wakes up in a room and notices that there are two men, both of whom are shirtless and have bandages on them, sleeping on either side of her.

Sample Roleplay:

As soon as Akira regains consciousness, she notices two shirtless men covered in bandages sleeping next to her. Her head is still fuzzy and she notices that she is also bandaged from her head and from her chest down, but ends up sleeping again. Akira starts to feel really warm and wakes up to notice that both men are hugging her making her take a second to react to the situation, slapping both of them waking them up and covering her eyes. Who are you guys? Akira notices that one of the men has a tail which puzzles her as to how the other one does not have a tail. What were the two of you doing in my bed? What were you trying to do to me? She starts to blush after still seeing them shirtless she tries to sit up, but ends up grabbing her chest as if she is in pain and man with the glasses comes close to her and changes the bandages around her chest, though it seems that he too is blushing after the changing of the bandages. While the other man with the tail grabs his shirt from the chair and puts it on her and accidentally touches her chest and blushes, but both of them end up being hugged by her. Thank you both. I'm sorry if I slapped you both earlier, I didn't expect a couple of guys to be alone with a girl in a bed and to be shirtless. I'm glad I'm met you, but where am I exactly? I don't remember anything at all, not even where I was last? What happened to me anyways?

Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles

Location : I'm no where, I'm some where and I'm every where. Or just walking around in my dog form.

Back to top Go down

Akira Megami OC Empty Re: Akira Megami OC

Post  Rin Okumura Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:06 pm

RIN APPROVES ;D
Rin Okumura
Rin Okumura
Admin

https://sinorsacrifice.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum